Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Dreams: E is for Epic Dreams and IWSG

Epic Dreams also known as Great Dreams, Cosmic Dreams or Numinous Dreams. You know it if and when you have it. You wake up with a WOW! factor rarely experienced in life. An epic dream can produce such positive state that it can literally change your life! And you remember them in great detail well after you dream them. Still, it’s a good idea to write epic dreams down in the greatest of detail. You know, just in case an epic door in life opens up to you. 

IWSG I’ve had my very first review from a reader who used Kindle Voice Mode. The review is mixed and I’m just happy someone took the time to read it and post a review. But this is new territory and now I'm narrowing down a search to have someone(s) professionally put together audio books for my novels. 

Honorable Mention Earthquakes, Eating and Eyes.

Question Have you had an epic dream? Has anyone reviewed your book as an audio version?