Friday, April 24, 2015

V is for Vortex (In A Paranormal Supernatural Kind Of Way)

Orbs. I've Seen These Quite A Few Times
Vortex: In a paranormal or supernatural sense, a vortex is anomaly that appears in photographs. They can be orbs or shadows or the shape of humans.
Some people interpret these background images as ghosts, angels and demons, aliens, beings from another dimension, or a portal to another dimension. 
Weird Ectoey Plasmaey Things

I’ve seen, or at least I think I’ve seen, all of these in real life. Glimpses of lights and orbs and even angels in the flesh. On top of that, the Bible says in the book of Hebrews to be nice to strangers because we can be talking to angels and not even realize it. 

First Pic from Mars Voyager
During my life I’ve had that very strong feeling deep down in my inner self after meeting a stranger and thinking by golly by gum that was an angel. I wish I would have been a whole lot nicer to them. 

Honorable Mention: Vampire, Vex 

Monday: W is for White Noise 

Question: Have you ever taken or seen a photograph were there are strange happenings in the background that probably should not be there?