Monday, April 6, 2015

E is for ESP

Extra Sensory Perception: Is ESP reserved only for a few gifted individuals? Or does everyone have a special ability that goes above and beyond our five senses of sight, hearing, smell, touch, and taste? 

According to a recent Gallup Poll, 3 out of 4 Americans profess at least one paranormal belief. The most popular is ESP at 41 percent followed by haunted houses at 37 percent. 

I’m a Holy Roller of sorts and believe in the gifts of the Holy Spirit, three of which are Word of Knowledge, Word of Wisdom, and Discerning of Spirits. This is information provided from a source outside of my normal five senses.

I am a three-fold being of body, soul, and spirit and I receive information via my spirit that operates outside the realm of my body and its five senses. So, I have ESP. One doesn’t have to play with Ouija boards or have séances to operate in this realm. 

Finally: I’m posting over at the A to Z Blog and the topic is E is for Exorcism. Stop by and check it out by ckicking Einstein’s face toward the top of my left side bar or click the pink A to Z link above. Enjoy! 

Question: Do you believe you have ESP? If so, what type? 

Honorable Mention: Ectoplasm, Electrokinesis, Elixir, Exorcism 

Tomorrow: Footsteps