Sunday, May 19, 2013

Writers4Writers and More!!!

W4WS: Thanks again everyone for supporting a really amazing and awesome venture! Hosted by Mary PaxChristine RainesC.M. Brown, and myself, the objective is to help other writers to succeed.

Our Mission: 

Help writers bring awareness of their book(s) to tens of thousands of new people 
Help writers reach Amazon Top 100 in at least one category (i.e., suspense, free, etc.) 
Increase sales of their book(s) after the promo is over 
Drive new traffic to their blog and increase following 
Create verbal and viral buzz. 

This month's spotlighted writers are the talented Laura Eno and Marian Allen

What To Do, You Ask? Simply stop by Laura and Marian's sites and copy and paste their pre-written Tweets into your Twitter account. 

Or go to #W4WS on Twitter and Retweet something. You can do this once or all week long as much as you feel inspired.

Or click the W4WS Facebook Page and then share their links with your Facebook friends and writers groups. thus enabling Laura and Marian to reach countless new people they could never before reach! 

If you want more information, CLICK HERE and sign up. Then check in every third Monday of each month to help support and promote a brother or sister in the Blogosphere. Simple. Easy. Powerful. 

Pop Travel: A big thanks to the talented Tara Tyler for making a number of banners for my new blog. I love this Wormhole Test Pilot. There are a few more an I can change them from time to time. Thanks Tara! They look great!

And Tara has a new book coming out July 7th titled Pop Travel! This genre is right up my ally and I'm looking forward to reading it.


Guest Bloggers: I have lots of openings for guest bloggers this summer. Want to promote your book? Or share something about the writing and publishing business? Let me know in the COMMENTS or email be at stephen.tremp@yahoo.com and we can set a day for you to guest blog here. 





Harryhausen's Restaurant
Follow Up: I made mention in last week's homage to Ray Haryhausen that Pixar's movie Monster Inc. named a restaurant after him. I found this pic on Google Images and had to post it. 

Follow Up part Deux: In the same post I asked a question regarding Raquel Welch and the term "Miss Fuzzy Britches." I probably could have framed the question better as it was meant to be a two-part answer. 


Miss Fuzzy Britches

Ben Ellis answered both parts: "I believe the reference to "Miss Fuzzy Britches" is "Loana the Fair One" Raquel Welch's character in One Million Years B.C. She is dubbed "Miss Fuzzy Britches" by the warden in Shawshank Redemption." Ben, I just placed a gold star sticker next to your name! 

Finally: Don’t forget to join the W4WS Blog Hop below and stop by Miss Fuzzy Britches ... errr ....  Laura and Marian’s Web sites and thanks again for your support!

19 comments:

  1. Miss Fuzzy Britches is uber-sexy!
    All ready for Writers4Writers tomorrow.
    COOL new banner! Tara is so talented.
    Got an opening for a guest post in October...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the banner, it is so very you Stephen. Tara did a great job for you.

    JO ON FOOD, MY TRAVELS AND A SCENT OF CHOCOLATE

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great post full og news and views, as I write poetry I feel I don't come under the WAWS but will have a look all the same.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to go to the Harryhausen restaurant!! I'll half expect walking warrior skeletons as the waiters and the Goddess with the Many Hands to be the Chef!!! Oh wow!!!! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tara is quite talented. Your new banner looks amazing! I'm looking forward to her new book, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your new blog banner, Steve. Tara certainly knows her stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Stephen .. I think Tara has done a great job for your banner .. it's superb ...

    Then the authors ... Laura I know and bought her book .. and great you're promoting Marian ..

    Miss Fuzzy Britches = well that's a new one .. though the pic of Raquel will never disappear ...

    Cheers and have a fun week .. Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks again all for your support! ANd I'm sure Laura and Marian thank you too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am Tweeting!

    You new header is really nice. Totally you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been tweeting! Your new banner looks awesome. Tara does fabulous work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The knew banner is perfect. Kudos to Tara.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i like the rocket ship!! very cool! i can always count on your for all the updates i always miss :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, Stephen! You have a lot going on!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tara did a great job on the banner! Can't wait to put up the next one in a couple weeks or so.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome banner! Tara is such a talented lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow! thanks for all the compliments, guys! didnt know what i was missing!
    and it was all stephen's ideas!

    thanks again for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Totally missed this one this month, so I'm promoting your post now...what a week it's been! Happy Friday to all!

    ReplyDelete