Sunday, November 30, 2014

Bring in the Holiday Season!!!

Now that Thanksgiving is over, we can bust out the artificial Christmas tree. Colored lights to follow as soon as I can find them.

We had a really cool fire burning earlier. Wish I had a shot of that. Hey, what is that ugly apperition in the mirror? Ugh! It's hideous. 



Wrapping miscellaneous stuff on the stair banister or whatever it's called.



A desk we bought on Black Friday. It was dirt cheap. Spent hours putting it together. Wish I could figure out the drawer. It just won't fit. We bought a second desk (I'll put it together tomorrow) and a PC tower that is kickass. Can't wait to put it all together.



Hammy the Hamster says hello! She wants to join me in a toast to the Holiday Season.



Guess she doesn't like white wine. More for me!


Okay, it's getting late. Time to bust out the Roku, finish that wine, and watch a couple episodes of Cosmos.



How was your Thanksgiving? Were you able to spend tiwm with family and friends? Busting out the Christmas decorations yet?