Tuesday, November 4, 2014

IWSG, NaNo, and Other Fun Stuff

IWSG: It’s the first Wednesday of the month and time for IWSG. You can also follow threads throughout the month on Facebook at this link: IWSG Critique Corner



Steve’s Science and Other Fun Stuff: This Thursday I’m posting over at the Blogging A to Z Challenge. I do this every first and third Thursday of the month. I post on the latest and greatest realms of science and such. These posts are timely, informative, and downright interesting. 

This month is no exception. Just click on Einstein’s image at the top left of my sidebar this Thursday. While we’re at it, there is someone posting every day at Blogging A to Z Challenge covering all kinds of relevant topics regarding a wide range of topics. You’ll be glad you did! 

Finally: I performed my civic duty on Tuesday and voted. Sure, my puny little vote may not change the world. But it's still important people take their future and the future of their posterity seriously.