Tuesday, March 4, 2014

IWSG, One Million Dollars, I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends

IWSG: The brainchild of Alex Cavanaugh. ThePurpose: To share and encourage. Writers can express doubts and concerns without fear of appearing foolish or weak. Those who have been through the fire can offer assistance and guidance. It’s a safe haven for insecure writers of all kinds!

Here’s My Advice: When you are about to release the finished version of your blood sweat and tears, you need to make goals. And one of those goals is how much do you want to be paid for all your hard work and sacrifice. Well, how much?

That’s the big question.

For me, I like to think big. So I wrote myself two checks. One is for $100,000 for the first month. The second is for $900,000 for the rest of the first year. Total: $1,000,000.00

Hey, you have to dream and think big. Right? Go large. Supersize. Make it a double double with extra cheese. And don’t forget that cherry on top.

I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends: If you are not part of my Blog Tour but still want to help in some way, you can do a shout out on March 10th, or any day of that week.

Just let me know so I can stop by your blog and thank you and leave me a note in the comments so I can keep track. You can simply do your own shout out with a link to my blog or Amazon. Or you can copy and paste the synopsis or one of the blurbs on my Escalation Tab at the top of this page.

Finally: Don't forget to stop by Friday for The Weekend Follies. This is a great way to cap off the week with a good laugh.