Thursday, September 26, 2013

Celebrate The Small Things and Weekend Follies

Celebrate The Small Things: Today I'm celebrating the completion of the cover art my upcoming book ESCALATION. Thanks to everyone who offered to share in the Cover Art release Monday October 7th.
 
And if you still want to help with the release, just jump through your wormhole and leave a comment or email me at stephen.tremp@yahoo.com. I'll be sending out the cover art along with a short blurb to you this weekend.

And if you haven't joined Celebrate The Small Things, scroll down on my left side bar and click the badge.
 
Weekend Follies: I love culture clash. The Beverly Hillbillies or Green Acres are classic examples. In the classic movie What About Bob, Bill Murray's and Richard Dreyfuss's characters could not be any more different. And this is the conflict that provides 99 minutes of hilarity.
 
If you haven't seen What About Bob, it's definitely worth the rental this weekend.
 
Have a great weekend, and thanks again all for helping with the Cover Release for ESCALATION!