Tuesday, August 31, 2021

September 2021 IWSG, 2021 Remaining ComicCon Schedule and Kibbles and Bits


Hello everyone and as always thanks for stopping by. Okay I took a much needed hiatus and now I’m back blogging and I couldn’t be happier. 

I’ll be participating in the monthly IWSG as well as revisiting topics regarding science meeting the supernatural. I’ll be posting really cool stuff under these Blasts From the Past: 

  • Did You Know 
  • Fun Facts 
  • Kibbles and Bits 
  • Weekend Follies 

I'm developing a brand spanking new Wordpress and Blog and I'd greatly appreciate it if you stopped by and said hello in the Comments that would help me very much.

Please leave your name in the Comments too as the crappy Comments Widget provided is, well ... crappy.

Hope to see you there! 

And if you can recommend a good comment widget I will greatly appreciate it thanks!!!


My New Blog



1 comment:

  1. Commented on your new site. Weird comment widget. Hard to see one's name or email as you're typing it in.

    ReplyDelete