Sunday, May 3, 2015

Reflections Post 2015 Blogging A to Z Challenge

Reflections Post: Between May 4 and May 8, post your thoughts on the Challenge – what you liked, didn’t like, your experience, etc. AFTER you have posted, go add the direct link to the Linky list below

Enter the link that goes DIRECTLY to your Reflections post and not your general blog address. The list will be accessible for the remainder of this year. Be sure to grab the badge. 

Wow! It’s officially in the books! My these was The Paranormal and Supernatural. 26 posts in in April, each blog represent each letter of the alphabet. Don’t know about you, but I was exhausted when I hit the ENTER key for my Z post. 

Wifey and the kids and I took the weekend off and got a local hotel room and lounged around the pool, read, and napped. Sunday night we say Mall Cop II (this never gets old) and then capped of the weekend with ice cream. 

My Three Favorite Blogs: This was a really tough one as there were so creative and fun themes. 

Hilary Melton-Butcher: As usual, Hilary at Positive Letters …. Inspiration Stories did not disappoint. I feel almost like a scholar when I finished her final post capping off her theme of Aspects of British Cornish. 

Tamara Narayan: Tamara’s theme was Cool Math Nuggets. Tamara is one of those few souls who can make math fun. She blogs at Tamara Narayan, Author

Jeanne Melanson: Jeanne posts about animals, wild and domestic, furry feathery and scaly, big and small, air land and sea. Her theme covered all kinds of fascinating and uniques creatures, Many I have never heard of. Jeanne blogs at Animal Bliss

Question: What were some of your favorite stops during the Challenge? What did you or are you going to do to celebrate participating in A to Z? 

Oh, and don’t forget there are commemorative T-shirts by Clicking Here. I’m not sure, but I think Congress also voted for an A to Z postal stamp. It’s about time they got something done..

A to Z participant Marian Allen sporting her awesome T-shirt!