Sunday, March 22, 2015

The Great and Powerful Theme Reveal A to Z, A to Z Tips, Nick Wilford, And More!

The Great and Powerful Theme Reveal A to Z: In light of my new supernatural thriller coming out titled Salem’s Daughters, my theme will be The Supernatural. Lots of things go bump in the night that can be explained outside the realm of our traditionally accepted five senses, and I will be taking a brief look at 26 of them. I hope you’ll join me as I have some really cool topics to cover. 

A to Z; Alien to Zombie. Thanks Jeremy Hawkins
Tremp’s Troops: I’ll take a moment to introduce my team of awesome and amazing people who will be helping with the A to Z Challenge. Thanks ladies! Let’s give it for (in alphabetical order): 

Barbara at Barbara in Caneyhead 
Betty at Views From Benches 
Chrys Fey at Write With Fey 
Corina Carrasco at Wasted Days and Wasted Nights 
Jennifer Garcia at Italian Brat’s Obsession 
Samantha Dunaway Bryant at Balancing Act 
Susan Sapsed at Daily Waffling 

A to Z Tips: Alex Cavanaugh has a list of great tips to make your blogging challenge easier. We want this to be a blessing and not a burden. I do want to highlight two: 

1. If you have multiple blogs and there are some that you haven’t used in a while, take the links down until the challenge is over. One of the goals is to visit a lot of bloggers, and if you have a handful of blog links visitors have to click through to get to the right one, they will probably move on to someone else. 

2. Also, move your social network badges to the top of your sidebar for the event. I will. Another goal is to meet new bloggers and connect on Facebok, Twitter, Goodreads, etc. So make it easy for people to connect with your other social network sites. 

What I’m Reading: I finished The Martian (awesome book) and am now on Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief. I downloaded it from my local public library. The library is to the point now they have lots of books available for download. Loving that! 

Nick Wilford: Congrats! To Nick on his upcoming release: Title: A Change of Mind and Other Stories 

Author: Nick Wilford 
Genre: Contemporary speculative fiction 
Cover Design: Rebekah Romani 
Release Date: May 25th 2015 

A Change of Mind and Other Stories consists of a novella, four short stories and one flash fiction piece. This collection puts the extremes of human behaviour under the microscope with the help of lashings of dark humour, and includes four pieces previously published in Writer’s Muse magazine. 

Finally: I’m looking for a few people who would like to read an Advanced Review Copy (ARC) of Salem’s Daughters. To check out the synopsis Click Here 

Question: What’s your Theme Reveal? Have you downloaded a book from your local library yet?