Thursday, January 15, 2015

We're Baaaaaaack: The Weekend Follies

The Late Great Robin Williams
Weekend Follies: Hey everyone, as always thanks for stopping by. It’s been a long while since I’ve posted the Weekend Follies and it’s time to restart the madness. 

I wanted to post this video of robin Williams last fall during the Survive and Thrive Blogfest which was not long after one of my favorite comedian’s passing. 

There is a connection with this stand up bit and my post, and of course there is a lot of humor attached. There’s no other way than to look at having a colonoscopy than through the eyes of Robin Williams. 

I also have a quick post over at the 2015 Blogging A to Z Challenge site with a couple tips to get you prepared for the annual event. So have a few laughs with Robin Williams, then pop over to the A to Z site. And thanks again for stopping by!





 

Okay, grab your splitting sides and now its off to the A to Z site you go: CLICK HERE