Sunday, November 1, 2015

Question of the Month, Hilary Melton-Butcher, Sir Isaac Newton, and More!

Question of the Month Are you an Introvert or an Extrovert? I’m more of an introvert. I can be loud if I want to be, just not all the time. I think being introverted helps writers as they are able to spend more time researching and writing than looking for people to strike up a conversation with. This is a once-a-month Bloghop you can sign up for by Clicking Here.

Insecure Writers Support Group If you don’t have your post up for this Wednesday be sure to do so. I’ll be co-hosting this month’s event and visiting as many people as possible. 

Salem's Daughters Blog Tour Monday I’m traveling across The Pond and visiting Hilary Melton-Butcher at Positive Letters and Inspirational Stories and talking about the setting of a story. 

Salem’s Daughters is discounted to $0.99 this week. Grab your copy by Clicking Here

Fun Facts Cats prefer their food around room temperature. Not too hot and not too cold. 

Did You Know Sir Isaac Newton, among his many achievements, invented the cat "flap" door. 



Who Am I My name is Stephen Tremp and I write speculative fiction. My fourth novel, Salem’s Daughters, is supernatural thriller. 

Short Blurb A four hundred year old evil is unleashed when souls of the daughters of those killed during the Salem Witch Trials find a new generation of people to murder at a popular modern-day bed and breakfast.