Tuesday, November 3, 2015

IWSG, Feline Fun Facts, and More!

IWSG: This month I have the pleasure of co-hosting the Insecure Writers Support Group along with Karen Walker, Denise Covey, and Tyrean Martinson. Take a few moments and stop by and say hello to this awesome group of co-hosts. This month 


Also Today Lynda Young is hosting me at her Website WIP It

This Week Salem’s Daughters is $0.99. You can read the synopsis and download a copy by Clicking Here

Short Blurb A four hundred year old evil is unleashed when souls of the daughters of those killed during the Salem Witch Trials find a new generation of people to murder at a popular modern-day bed and breakfast

I’m also doing a promo today with BookSends. I rarely do promos like this. This is only the third time I’ve gone this route. But BookSends has been good to me and I’ve always made back the small fee plus some. 

Fun Fact Fear of cats (cat phobia) is known as ailurophobia (Greek - ailouros - cat). It is defined, by various sources, as: 
• an abnormal fear or aversion to cats 
• a fear of cats 
• a morbid fear of cats 
Alternate names for fear of cats are aelurophobia, galeophobia, and gatophobia.

Human Has Not Fed Me In Days. Me Very Hungry.
Did You Know When people die in their homes and their cats get hungry, the first thing they eat are the faces of the deceased people. I had to get that in somewhere during my Salem's Daughters Blog Tour.



Who Am I My name is Stephen Tremp and I write speculative fiction. My fourth novel, Salem’s Daughters ($0.99 on Kindle this week), is supernatural thriller about an average young couple who build a bed and breakfast that is terrorized by thirteen seemingly harmless cats possessed by disembodied witches who instigate a cycle of terror and murder. 
 
Question What’s your IWSG th
is month? Do you ever use BookSends or BookBub or other similar services to help promote your books?