Wednesday, March 4, 2015

IWSG, Salem's Daughters

IWSG: For this week’s Insecure Writers Support Group, I’m working on three concepts for the Covert Art for my upcoming book Salem’s Daughters. Below are three ideas I have. I’m asking for honest feedback and input. Do you like any of the three ideas, or would you say no to them. And if you don’t like them, do you have any ideas I could use. Take a moment and look at the SALEM’S DAUGHTERS tab at the top for a synopsis. This will help steer you in the right direction. 


Okay, I know I need to purchase this image and I will. Take a moment to envision thirteen cats spread around the living room of Murcat Manor. They're all staring into your eyes as you look at the picture.

This image may work better for the cover of a paperback book rather than an ebook. Something to take into consideration.


Or do you prefer an image like this? Imagine elongated cat shadows creeping into the picture.


How about a simple large house burning in the background?

I appreciate your feedback. Take a moment if you would and read the synposis on the Salem's Daughters' Tab above and tell me what you think would be a good idea for the cover art.

Team Tremp A to Z Badge: Check out the Team Tremp Badge for the 2015 Blogging A to Z Challenge. The alien (A) and zombie (Z) cover it all. If you have not signed up for the event, simply click the badge and follow the instructions.