Monday, December 16, 2013

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Hannakuh, and Such!!!

The Reason For The Season

Hey folks, I'm going to have to call it quits for 2013. I'm crying out UNCLE. We used to say that as kids when we couldn't take no more. Not sure why.
 
I'll be taking the next well-deserved three or four weeks off to work the final edits for Escalation. And to spend time with the family. And rest. And relax. But mainly edit and get myself ready for promotional stuff.
 
I'll be back online Monday January 6, 2014 with a new and improved everything. And I'll be announcing the release date for Escalation. Yep. I have some really cool stuff planned. And I hope you'll join in some capacity. I would really appreciate it.

 
You're all the best! I really mean that. I wish I could have been out and about far more than I had been in 2013. But life happens.

I will be out and about though. Visiting. Saying hello. Merry Christmas. Happy New Year. May 2014 be a year of health and prosperity to you and yours. Stay safe. And enjoy your time with family and friends.