Tuesday, December 3, 2019

December 2019 IWSG



Hello everyone and as always thanks for stopping by. These are the co-hosts for November’s 2019’s Insecure Writers Support Group brought to you by Alex J. Cavanaugh and his team of co-hosts: Tonja Decker, Beverly Stowe McClure, Nikki Elson, and Tyrean Martinson

Be sure to stop by their sites and give them some love for all their hard work this month! 


Oh BTW if you're wondering why my links are pink rather than the standard blue, it's because I first started doing this for Breast Cancer Awareness (BCA) Race for the Cure waaaaayyyy back in the day. I've never changed back.

December 4 question Let's play a game. Imagine. Role-play. How would you describe your future writer self, your life and what it looks and feels like if you were living the dream? Or if you are already there, what does it look and feel like? Tell the rest of us. What would you change or improve? 



Future me? Oh, I dunno know. Probably what I’m doing now. Sitting on the couch with my best bud Bender, drinking beer and binge watching Netflix.

Question Do you have a BFF robot? With advances in robotics where it is today would you if you could?


12 comments:

  1. That’s great that your dream would be similar to what your life is now. I love binging on Netflix too when I hsve the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't say that I have a robot best friend. Although my own personal Terminator would be cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd just like to still be writing in the future. Anything else is a bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Stephen! I would love to have a robot friend. This reminds me of my daughters robot vacuum cleaner....

    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. The robot who does my housework would be my best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We may all be sitting next to a robot soon. As long as mine does the dishes, I'm fine with him sharing the couch with me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL I don't know if my dog would be able to handle the robot. He's afraid of everything. But a Netflix buddy sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why do I wonder how much I'd end up repairing said robot? But it'd be neat. A future without Netflix-binging would be a bleak thing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a blue robot named Blue Carson whose job is to serve me wine. (pictured here: https://leelowery.com/writers-who-dont-read/) I could definitely use some others for housework.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Futurama!

    Can robots be our BFFs when they take over the world?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmmm.. a robot. At my age, that would be wonderful and I could spend more time writing - or maybe he or she will be gifted and write those books for me - happy holidays 🤗

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think a BFF Robot would so cool. I love stuff like that. Happy IWSG!

    ReplyDelete