Thursday, September 6, 2018

September 2018 IWSG


Hello everyone and as always thanks for stopping by, This month’s September 2018 Insecure Writer’s Support Group is brought to you by Alex J. Cavanaugh and his gang of co-horts Toi Thomas, T. Powell Coaltrin, M.J. Fifield and Tara Tyler

This Month’s Question ‘What publishing path are you considering/did you take, and why?’ 

Me, I’m going solo these days on a number of different projects. It’s all good. This business can be feast or famine and right now I’m experiencing feast. Time to strike and feast when the coals are hot. I don’t mind paying the middle man one bit whatsoever. 

Who remembers this commercial? Ugh! I wish I had not but could not find a better image.

But it is working out the doors from the Good Lord above are shining down directly upon me and I’m very much thankful for that supply and abundance. 

Question What publishing path are you taking these days and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment