Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Insecure Writers Support Group: It’s Finally Show Time.

Hello everyone, and as always thanks for stopping by. It’s that time of month again for Alex J. Cavanaugh’s Insecure Writers Support Group. This month’s co-hosts are TB Markinson, Tamara Narayan, Shannon Lawrence, Stephanie Faris, and Eva E. Solar

Be sure to stop by and give these awesome people a hug!

And thank you Alex for helping me kick off my Salem’s Daughters Blog Tour in style. The momentum is much appreciated! 


What’s My IWSG: Well, not a whole lot. I’ve prepared all my Salem’s Daughters Blog Tour posts and my Blogging A to Z blogs where I post ever first and third Thursday of the month (just click Einstein’s smiling face at the top of my left side bar. Preparation is the name of the game. 

I still remember the Boy Scout’s motto: Be Prepared

You can check out the Salem’s Daughters Blog Tour on the tabs above or scroll down a couple posts. And don't forget I post every first and third Thursday at the Blogging A to Z site. Just click Einstein's smiling face at the top of me left side bar. You'll get a good laugh as I spotlight Sulu from Star Trek.

ReTweets Help a brother out this week. When you're on Twitter and if you feel so inspired you can stop by my Twitter Page and simply Retweet my Tweets for Salem's Daughters. Thank you in advance!


Who Am I: My name is Stephen Tremp and I write Speculative Fiction and embrace science and the supernatural to help explain the universe, our place in it, and write one-of-a-kind thrillers. You can read a full synopsis and download Salem’s Daughters by Clicking Here

Short Blurb: A four hundred year old evil is unleashed when the daughters of those killed during the Salem Witch Trials find a new generation of people to murder at a popular modern-day bed and breakfast. 

Next Tour Stop: Friday October 9th at Susan Swiderski’s website I Think Therefore I Yam. The topic: Dark and Snarky Humor. Hope to see you there! 

Question: While we’re on the topic of haunted and cursed places, have you ever stayed in a house you swear must have been haunted?