Sunday, September 13, 2015

Cover Reveal, Autumn, and Football!

Hi everyone, as always thanks for stopping by and saying hello! Autumn is right around the corner and a new season is in the air. We transition from a time of heat, humidity, and kids home for the summer into a cooler season. Halloween and Thanksgiving will be here before we know it. 

I love Fall. It’s my favorite season. This is the perfect time to release Salem’s Daughters. I’m so glad I pushed the date forward. Twice. This gave me time to receive much needed feedback from my ARC readers and do two complete line edits and clean up all those countless little things. 

Cover Reveal: Salem’s Daughters, is supernatural thriller. A four hundred year old evil is unleashed when souls of the daughters of those killed during the Salem Witch Trials find a new generation of people to murder at a popular modern-day bed and breakfast. 

For a full synopsis and to pre-order a copy of Salem’s Daughters for $2.99 (price goes up to $4.99 soon after release) Click Here

A great big thanks to my nephew Jeremy Tremp who designed the cover art. Much better than my cat in a hat concept. And feel free to help with the Cover Reveal during the next couple weeks. If you feel so inspired you can share the image, blurb, and link to pre-order. 

Release Date: I go live October 1st and kick off a blog tour and all that good stuff. I’ll announce the tour dates later this month. I love the promoting part of writing a book. I have lots of really cool stuff planned that I’ll share as I go along. Well, that’s it for now. I’m busy finishing up the Salem’s Daughters Blog Tour posts and watching a lot of football.

Question: Do you have a favorite college or pro football team? Detroit Lions and Michigan State Spartans are mine.