Sunday, December 14, 2014

Christmas Funnies and Such

Murcat Manor: I finally pulled the trigger and sent off the final version of Murcat Manor to my editor for the final read through edit! This MS developed from 175 pages to about 345 by the time it's formatted. Time to do the Happy Dance.

The Insecure Writer's Support Group Guide to Publishing and Beyond: I dove into this book a bit over the weekend. I went right to the Marketing section and perused a number of chapters from amazing writers and bloggers I know. I’m working on updating my Media Kit, so I enjoyed Sylvia Ney’s chapter very much. We have a new Dell PC and with Windows 8.1 (I’m still getting used to it) am able to “Pin to Start” so an icon for this particular book appears on the desktop and I simply have to click it. That’s kind of a cool bell and whistle. 

And The Insecure Writer's Support Group Guide to Publishing and Beyond was available for free at the time of this posting. If you have not downloaded yourself a copy, take a moment and do that right now. 

As we wind down 2014, I’m already planning ahead for a most amazing 2015. Lots of really cool stuff on tap and I’ll be spending the next few weeks getting a jump start on all of that. Until then, enjoy these Holiday Follies!












Finally: What the cats of Murcat Manor do between killing the guests. Enjoy!