Sunday, January 19, 2014

Online Marketing Symposium, Cherie Reich Cover Reveal, Anansi And Company, Carrie Butler Strikes Again, and 2014 Wormfest


Online Marketing Symposium: Brought to you by Arlee Bird, Yolanda Renee, Jeremy Hawkins, and Alex J. Cavanaugh
 
It’s all about networking and social media for self-published and Indie writers. In past blogs I had a theme: I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends. This is the best advice I can give.
 

I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends 

Case in point: I read Carolyn Howard Johnson's book The Frugal Book Promoter. I liked it so much that I featured her as the Author Of The Week. She reciprcotated by asking me to submit a Blog Tip of the Month for her newsletter complete with a link to my favorite post. Very cool. Just one more way two people can help one another reach larger audience. Free. 
 
You can visit Carolyn Howard-Johnson HERE. There is lots of great stuff for writers, and you can sign up for her semi-monthly Sharing with Writers newsletter. You can see my review at AMAZON AND GOODREADS.
 
Cherie Reich Cover Reveal: To save a kingdom, a prophetess must challenge Fate. Reborn, book one of The Fate Challenges, by Cherie Reich will be released on May 23, 2014. For more information about Cherie Reich and her work, please visit her website or blog.
 
The cover art is created by Laura Sava. To add on Goodreads, click here. If you’d like to be notified when Reborn releases, please sign up for her newsletter here.
 
W4WS: We will resume Writers4Writers in February.
 
Weekend Follies: They’re Back! For better or worse, the Weekend Follies are back. Just in time to give you a chuckle after a long week.
 
Virtual Blog Tour: If you would like to help with the release of Escalation set for release Monday, March 10th please take a few moments and fill out the following form.
 
The Theme: Bringing Awareness of Science and Science Fiction to our Youth. More on this in an upcoming post.
 
But Wait, That's Not All: You also get this fancy schmancy badge to post on your blog. It doesn't slice. It doesn't dice. But it's a really cool badge created by the talented Carrie Butler!
 
If you do wish to participate, and I hope you do, please email me at stephen.tremp@yahoo.com or leave a comment in addition to filling out the form below. This way I have backup in the event this spreadsheet does not record your input. Thanks in advance!
 
Author Of The Week: Bish Denham and her recent release Anansi And Company. Check it out by clicking the image at the top of my right scroll bar.
 
2014 Wormfest: If you haven’t signed up for the 2014 Second Annual National Wormhole day, or 2014 Wormfest hosted by Alex Cavanaugh, L. Diane Wolfe, and myself, simply sign up on the Linky List below. And CLICK HERE for a synopsis of the Blogfest. It will be out of this world!