Wednesday, October 3, 2018

October 2018 IWSG





Hello and as always thanks for stopping by and saying hi. Muchos gracias and I cannot thank you enough. This month’s IWSG is brought to you by IWSG brought to you by Alex J. Cavanaugh and his team of co-hosts Dolorah @ Book Lovers, Christopher D. Votey, Tanya Miranda and Chemist Ken. Be sure to stop by and give them some love.

October 3 Question How do major life events affect your writing? Has writing ever helped you through something? 

I write therefore I am.



Regardless of what is transpiring in my life, good or bad, I write. I take time off from writing throughout the year that adds up to 30 - 60 days but this is due to burnout and fatigue rather than life events. 

Yes I do write to help me get through the difficult times as well as enjoy the good ones. I’m big on finding balance in my life and writing helps me get through challenging times by bringing peace of mind to help balance days when it seems like the powers of darkness conspire together and attack. 



I incorporate them into my books as internal and external conflict my characters go through. One example is Chase Manhattan. He is a giving kind of guy but still self-centered even when he doesn’t realize it. 


This is part of his character arc and he learns to overcome by getting outside of himself and helping those less fortunate than himself. 

Question Do you use personal conflicts as part of your character arcs?

No comments:

Post a Comment