Tuesday, March 6, 2018

March 2018 IWSG, Cheesecake Factory and More Writing on the Horizon


Hello everyone and as always thanks for stopping by. It’s that time again for the March 2018 IWSG brought to you by Alex J. Cavanaugh and his team of co-hosts Mary Aalgaard, Bish Denham, Jennifer Hawes, Diane Burton and Gwen Gardner. 

Be sure to stop by and share the love with them. 

This month’s question: How do you celebrate when you achieve a writing goal/ finish a story? 



Whatever it is I do will have to be outside the house as I have been inside for far too long getting to this milestone. But I generally do three things: Go to a good restaurant like the Cheesecake factory, walk around and get fresh air and sunshine, then see a movie. The trifecta of rewards for me. 

That being said, I am well on my way to leaving the workforce once again and working part-time out of the house and finishing a few books I have outlined. I gave myself six months from the start of the New Year and I’m well on my way. 


My Wall of Fame (this is what we sell). I've collected Michigan teams.

I had to re-enter the workforce and although I’m thankful for the people who hired me I absolutely despise the idea of working five days just to get two days off. And people were not designed to work 40 hours inside. At least I sit next to a window wall overlooking greenery. 




Be sure to check out our new sites Chopped Pop Culture, Cool Steampunk Stuff and Professor Nerdlinger’s Online Emporium

Question How do you celebrate when you achieve a writing goal/ finish a story?

No comments:

Post a Comment