Wednesday, December 6, 2017

IWSG December 2017


IWSG December 6 Question As you look back on 2017, with all its successes/failures, if you could backtrack, what would you do differently? 

2017 for me has been a great year as I’ve worked hard to overcome numerous obstacles and achieve a handful of milestones. One thing I would have done differently would be to stay on top of the small things and be better organized. 

As I close out 2017 I have a large punch list of small things to do that add up to a very large To Do List I need to finish in a few weeks. For 2018 I’ll be much more organized. I’ve mapped out the year in great detail using Google Calendar. Here is a video that’s worth watching for some great ideas to get organized for 2018.

One of the YouTube personalities I like is Steve Dotto's Tech Made Easy Tech made Easy. If you subscribe to his email list, today he is holding a webinar called Master Your 2018 Calendar with Google Calendar. 

I highly recommend subscribing to his emails list. You can do so by sending an email to info@dottotech.com. Then ask to watch the live webinar or the replay. 

Question Do you subscribe to email lists? If so which ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment