Wednesday, November 1, 2017

November 2016 IWSG (D-oh!)

Related image

D-oh! I totally forgot it's the first Wednesday of the month.

November 1 question - Win or not, do you usually finish your NaNo project? Have any of them gone on to be published? 





I have not hit the 50,000 word goal. But I have twice written 25,000 words. I consider that a huge milestone. It's a lot of work and my hat's off to anyone and everyone who has written 50,000 words during Nano.

I'm not participating this year as of today at least. I'd like to as I have an outline for a really cool idea. If things work out then I may hop on board midway through the month. I'd really like to make significant progress on the novel so hopefully things will work out and I can knock out 10,000 - 20,000. words.



Image result for nano writing

Best wishes to those of you who are participating!

Question How about you. Are you participating in Nano this year and if so what is the premise for your story. 








No comments:

Post a Comment