Wednesday, September 6, 2017

September 2017 IWSG



September 2017 IWSG Well life got ahead of me and I forgot to post even though it was on the forefront of my mind this past week. Anyway, here is my post.

September’s optional question - Have you ever surprised yourself with your writing? For example, by trying a new genre you didn't think you'd be comfortable in?

Yes I Have Previously I have written Speculative Fiction and have more really cool works in the pipeline. But I am also launching the beta test of The Launching Pad and getting incredible feedback so I can make last minute adjustments.



Okay, my videos for each module suck. But that's okay as these are rehearsals and I'm learning and refining the script. I'll use a studio to record the final version in a week or so. I don't need the final video cuts to run the beta launch. Would have been nice. But time constraints yada yda yada ....

My Beta Intro I'll insert this clip at the beginning of many of my videos. Be sure to have your sound on. I'll do fades at the front and end. Craig Wolfe, talented hubby of the talented L. Diane Wolfe, will send me the finished product by week's end.



It's too late for me to take the time to insert embedded links to the co-hosts of this amazing monthly event, so I'll include a link where you can go to find these links click them and show these amazing co-hosts some love! CLICK HERE

Question Have you had to launch something like my beta launch even though you were not quite ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment