Wednesday, August 2, 2017

IWSG August 2016


Well folks, I just got home from a whirlwind tour that included a trip to Michigan to see the extended family for a reunion. Whew! i'm tired to say the least.

But not too tired to post for this month's IWSG. Too tired to link back to the co-hosts but I can still manage to post none-the-less.

I'm wrapping up a dozen or so 30 - 60 second videos for my latest project. My concern is I need to get a young fresh face other than my ugly mug on the screen. So i'm kicking around some ideas to bring in someone else to do many if not most of the videos.

As you all know, ambitious projects never seem to be finalized. They need constant tweaks and improvements. But you need to come to the point where you need to move forward and go live, then fix things as you go along.

Question So what's the latest and greatest in your world?




No comments:

Post a Comment