Thursday, May 23, 2013

The Friday Follies

Celebrate The Small Things: Today I celebrate the view out my window as I write a few blogs. I look out over a nature trail and there is everything from hawks, falcons, owls, rabbits, possums, raccoons, and coyotes along with people walking their dogs. 

It's nice to have a nice view rather than having a neighbors house a few feet away.

Our Back Yard. Not very big, but what a view we have!




Weekend Follies: I have a couple things for you today. First, I came across this pic on Facebook and thought I'd share it. 





Also, I came across this YouTube composite of clips of Batman and Robin "climbing" a wall. there are 14 of these scenes with various stars from the past carrying on a campy dialogue with the Caped Crusaders. The first clip with Jerry lewis is at least worth a watch.

Enjoy!